April 23, 2012


Special Edition 
A DECADE OF DISTRIBUTION


While poking around my hard drive, I came across a huge collection of photos I had downloaded years ago, all lumped together in a single folder in the days before I developed a more organized way of sorting things. When I upgraded computers a few years ago, I copied this folder and had hardly looked at it since.

Many of the download dates are at least ten years old, meaning these photos were being distributed at least a decade ago. This was before the ubiquity of digital cameras, smart phones and webcams, so a lot of the photos are obviously (often professionally) posed, compared to the spontaneous stuff that flies around the internet these days.

From time to time I will post photos from this trove, a reminder that once your naked photos are released to the world, they belong to the world. Your youthful indiscretion does not blow over and eventually go away. Visitors here can contribute to this ongoing cycle by downloading any photos of interest and passing them along into the pipeline. Hell, you just might happen onto them again ten years from now.

Photos in today's edition all bore download dates from the year 2000. Who knows how long they had been making the rounds before that, as I found each one publicly posted on the internet.



Tattoos
My standard introduction for tattoo photos applies even more the longer these photos circulate:  If you've got distinctive tattoos, then you've got proof-positive ID embedded into every naked photo you allow to be taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment