June 25, 2012


A Thousand Words



Camera in the Mirror



Alcohol-Induced Exposure



Before and After



Public Scenes



Tattoos



Nature and the Great Outdoors



Note-Worthy
[Aside from the usual category descriptions, some photos just beg to have a bit more said about them.]

This one could go in any number of categories here. I originally filed it under "Alcohol." Then I thought maybe it belonged under "Wedding Ring."

So what's a guy with an obvious wedding ring doing naked with his arm around another man? He looks pretty wasted. (But then, I guess alcohol does dissolve a few inhibitions.) Interesting to note that the naked guy is visibly wet, while other guy has on a jacket zipped to the throat. Is he running around wet and drunk in the cold? (But then, I guess alcohol does warm you.)

Maybe this belongs in the new "Thousand Words" category. A picture tells a thousand words and I would love to know the backstory here. This story is not going to disappear, I'm afraid. Just don't tell his wife.



Miscellaneous Viral Exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment